The types of cookies and for which they are used are set out below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to for multiple purposes such as, tracking users as they navigate the website, enable the use of a shopping cart on the website, improve the website’s usability, analysis of the use of the website, administration of the website and to prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies—for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and un-ticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
For further information about how Google use data and personal information, see here.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer — for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.